List of Experiments In Physics For Class 12(XII)-CBSEHere is the List of Experiments of Physics For Class XII-Class 12-CBSE. We have CBSE Projects for Class 12 too.
List of Practicals of Physics-CLASS XII-Class 12 CBSE
1. To determine resistance per cm of given wire by plotting a graph of potential difference versus current (Ohm’s Law).
2. To find the resistance of a given wire using metre bridge and hence determine the specific resistance of its material.
3. To verify the laws of combination (series and parallel) of resistances using a metre bridge.
4. To compare the E.M.Fs of two given primary cells using a potentiometer .
5. To determine resistance of a galvanometer by half deflaction method.
6. To find the length of a convex lens by a plotting graph between u and v, or between 1/u and 1/v.
7. To find the value of v for different values of u in case of a concave mirror and to find the focal length by plotting a graph between u and v, or between 1/u and 1/v.
8. To determine angle of minimum deviation for given prism by plotting a graph between angle of incidence and angle of deviation and find its refractive index.
9. To determine refractive index of a glass slab using a travelling microscope.
10.To draw the I-V characteristic curve of a p-n junction in forward bias and find static and dynamic resistance.
Hope your search for List of Experiments Physics For Class 12 CBSE is over, Physics Experiments! Physics Experiments Physics! Physics Experiments! :)