Quick Step by Step Potato muffins Recipe-MicrowaveQuick Step by Step Potato muffins Recipe in Microwave
1) Baking Powder: 1/4 tsp
2) Milk Powder: 2 tbsp
3) Refined oil: 1/4 cup
4) Powdered Sugar: 6 big spoons
5) Boiled & mashed potatoes: 2
6) Maida: 10 tbsp
7) Cherry: 1 tbsp
1) Take baking powder,milk powder,refined oil & powdered sugar in a bowl and mix properly
2)Add potatoes and maida to it and mix. If the mixture is too much dried add little milk.
3) Pour the mixture in muffin cups.
4) Put cheeries over the mixture.
5) Preheat the oven or microwave at convection mode at 180 degrees.Now keep the muffin cups on low rack and put it inside the chamber.Bake for 20 mins.
5) Microwave at full power for 2 mins.
TIP: Make the muffins in convention mode for a better taste and crispy look.
Potato muffins Recipe/Potato muffins Recipe/Potato muffins Recipe/Potato muffins Recipe/Potato muffins Recipe/